Get the creative advantage of a professional copywriter, editor, journalist and content marketing strategist when you outsource your administrative tasks
Get a creative advantage!
My administrative support skills, combined with my expert copywriting, proofreading, journalistic, and SEO expertise means you can double your outsourcing ROI and improve productivity.
As a freelance copywriter, editor, proofreader, journalist, marketing, and WordPress wizard with a boatload of administrative experience, I can provide virtual administrative support that can help you clear your workload, prioritize your tasks. In addition to traditional administrative tasks, I perform professional proofreading, editing, and copy editing and edit your correspondence and marketing content, manage your blog and social media content and output, keep your website content current search engine optimized, write and distribute press releases and help you increase productivity.
I offer more than 20 years’ experience in administrative support, My strengths include:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• .Outstanding organizational skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Drafting, editing, and sending correspondence
• Fast turnaround on assignments and projects
• Scrupulous fact-checking
• Meeting every deadline • Reliability
• .Time management
• .Work well independently
• Solid trouble-hooting and problem-solving skills
• .Versatility, flexibility
To help you buy more time in your workday, alleviate entrepreneurial stress, and allow you to focus on running your business, instead of being stuck working init. I can help you with: • Email Management/Filtering • Setting up Autoresponders (Aweber, MailChimp) • Booking appointments with clients • Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and other reminder emails) • . Calendar Management • File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc) • Research on certain topics for blog posts, newsletters or others • Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts, etc.) • Serve as a liaison between you and other team members • Set-up and management of Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube) • Manage your Blog (advanced WordPress skills) • .Develop and publish posts on your Blog • Filter and reply to comments on your blog • Answer support tickets (with the use of Zendesk) • Blog commenting (to increase links to your site) • .Participating in discussion forums or message boards (more promotion!)
• Productive and efficient general administrative services Drafting, editing, and sending correspondence
Drafting, editing, and sending correspondence
• Flawless and professional business writing • Meticulous Editing and proofreading • Dependable handling of correspondence • Expert, original content writing • Professional press release writing • Proficient social media management • Expert original blog writing and management • Authoritative and professional bio writing • .Skilled website content creation, development, and management • Skilled landing page development • Meticulous research • Solid, strategic market research • Practical and efficient marketing strategies • Skilled Interviewer • Expert Search engine optimization (SEO) skills • WordPress management and administration.
Tools & Software
• Adobe PDF
• Adobe Photoshop • Basecamp
• Excel • Google Apps
• Google Docs
• Microsoft Office • Microsoft Outlook • MS Word • MS Word track changes • Microsoft PowerPoint
• Social Media • Social Pilot • SquareSpace • WordPress