• Ability to embed images that show your business, your merchandise, etc.
• Ability to add a video to your releases
• Personalized RSS feed within your release, so your readers can subscribe to news about you
• Major search engines – Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc.
• Major online news sites
• Premium news outlets such as USA Today, NY Times, Washington Post and more through the Associated Press
• More than 250,000 PRWeb news subscribers and 30,000+ journalists and bloggers.
Targeted distribution: you choose 10 industries and 5 regions you want to reach.
• Permanent hosting on PRWeb.com.
• Link to your actual website within the release.
• File attachments: add documents, photos, presentations, whatever helps you tell your story.
“• ShareThis” makes it easy for readers to send your news to others through blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
• Custom URLs for enhanced targeting and branding opportunities.
The Premium Package provides the most vivid multimedia experience for all your readers and has the broadest distribution of all PRWeb packages, getting your news to the web, blogs, news sites, and in major national outlets through the Associated Press. On average, PRWeb premium press releases are picked up by 150 – 300 media outlets. You will receive a detailed analytics report on your press release one week after publication, so you can see where it went, who picked it up, etc. Request an example of a PRWeb analytics report by filling out the very brief contact form at the bottom of this page.
Standard Package Highlights
All prleap press releases include: